beautiful horse pictures



These are very beautiful and interesting pictures of horse most people in the world like horse for racing. Horse are very useful for racing and other transport purpose. Horse is fastest way of journey. Much people of the world like journey through horse. I was young I enjoyed drawing, like all children. I drew things I liked and dream of. And most of all I liked dogs and horses. At the same time I dreamy of having a dog and riding a horse. Later my parents bought me a cute poodle, and I was happy. But my another dream came true only when I was already about 14 years old, when it wasn’t actually a dream anymore, so I never rode a horse after that time. I still adore dogs. And I still love horses – they are very beautiful animals. And I still remember how I was trying to draw them. My pictures were never as good as these photos of horses.